martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

Santiago

First of all, as it's ment to be, I shall introduce myself. My name is Santiago Restrepo, I'm from Bogota, Colombia.

I'm 19 years old

I'm close to become a Chef (or Baker)

I'm happily engaged

I LOVE ANIMALS

I LOVE FOOD

I LOVE TO COOK

That being said, let me tell you general stuff about me.
I'm not the most sociable guy you'll see. I hate crowds, I hate noise, but don't get the wrong idea, I'm not Scrooge, I love hanging out with my friends, I love hanging with my fiance, I looooove videogames, I like sports. I'll be nice to you if you're nice to me, and even if you're not, I'll try to be nice to you (for a while...)

I like to read (I must admit I've not done it for a while, Skyrim's got me u_u)

And most of all, I like eating, that's why I cook. I believe that the only kind of art you can eat and take with you is food. I can let you know my mood, my personality, my emotions, everything, on a single plate. That's why I do what I do. I'll be graduated in less than a year and I plan to start a French Bakery and Tea House with my fiancé.

I hope you guys got a little picture of who I am (there's a lot more to come) Let's do this.



1 comentario: