martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

Everyday

Life is tiresome. Life is long, long, sometimes it's seems longer than we would like it to be. But life has tough me that tiresome things usually have a good prize.

Today was one of those long, but not that long, days. In my city there's only 3 ways I can get to my college, I'll order them by practicality:

1) Transmilenio: It's the city's massive transport system, here's a pic










Seems nice, right? WRONG. Bad stuff about it: full of people (makes me hate people a little bit), expensive, not enough buses. Good stuff: I must admit it is pretty fast.

This is the one I use the most, because I don't leave near my collegue, I need to wake up at 6 am, leave my house at 7 and I arrive collegue at 8 am. Sucks a bit.

2) Car: Right know I dont have my license, but I'm getting it. Bad Stuff about it: Bogota is FILLED with people, some families have up to 3 cars, so you can imagine the traffic. Also, gas is REAAAALLY expensive here. Good stuff: You're alone!! I mean, you dont have to stand next to all that people like in Transmilenio, touch them, smell them, whatever...

3) Bike: It's my favorite, but since we're in practicality, it is number 3. With my bike, it takes me like 30 mins from home to collegue, I like it because I feel free, it's greener, and I'm doing some exercise (pretty much needed excercise, because as you may know, I'm becoming a Chef, so I eat A LOT at all my classes), but when it comes to practicality.. we're bad. I can leave my bike at collegue during classes, but then, there's rain, reckless cardrivers, other bikers, etc. Also, I love to visit my fiancé after class, and I usually come home after 10 pm, and it is not safe at all to be on you're bike at 10 pm at night. So my bike and I have like a bittersweet romance.

Ok, so that being said, let me tell you about my day. This morning I took Transmi-fucking-lenio to collegue because my bike was at my fiancé's house. It wasn't that bad but I dont know, I hate being squished like that.
Today I only had 1 class: Pastery 2. I LOOOOVE PASTERY!! (I know you may think, "then why didnt you study just pastery" but that is a story for later on)  We made some biscuits with chocolate, almond, and 1 with sausages, delicious I must say, and since it was Valentine, I gave some of them to my fiance :D After classes I bought some roses and went to visit my fiance. She seemed pretty happy with the flowers and the sweets :) Then I made her some lunch and we ate together. After that I came home in my bike, while enjoying some (very rare these days) SUN.

It took me like 25-30 mins to get home, and I was pretty tired. But I dint sleep, I just played some Skyrim (NOTE: My fiance gave me Skyrim for Chrismast, she's perfect <3). Time goes by very fast if you're playing Skyrim, I saw the time, and it was 7:00 pm already, my Granny came over to ask me some help with her work. She just left. My eyes are closing by themselves. YAAAAWN! (If you're somehow like me, just reading the word yawn is gonna make you yawn) Now im talking with le fiance via FB and watching The Big Band Theory. Tomorrow I've got Italian cooking, we're gonna make some Pizza and Risottos, Im excited!!
Also tomorrow, I've got an appointment at the dermatologist cause my face is kinda shitty (ugly, disgusting, depressing, acne)  :( let's hope I can get it fixed.

That was my day, I hope you had a great day, maybe no one is gonna read this but I'm giving it a try.

Night, take care people.

1 comentario:

  1. Your face is not shitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the sweets and roses i love you my valentine <3

    ResponderEliminar