martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Pastry

Today was a good day :) We made Croissants and Chocolate breads.

Making the dough for those preparations is a looong and dedicated job, you have to flatten the dough, fold it, leave in the fridge, leave it there for about 5 mins, take it out, flatten it again, fold it, and repeat all previous steps. But it is definetly worth it, they came out great :), look, here are some pics of the dough before the oven:



So after this, you paint them with egg, let them grow in the leaven oven, take them out, paint them again, and then to the "normal" oven for 10-15 minutes :) (I don't have the exact temperature, but it must be between 180 to 200°C) And here are some pics of the finished products :3 :




I took some of them to my fiancé and took a couple of them for my mom and brother :) Not to sound cocky but they came out delicious. I finally downloaded all the pics from my cell, so I'm going to put some images of pass classes on the next entry :) Keep tune, They'll be up in a couple of minutes.





1 comentario:

  1. baby, I'm glad you're taking pictures of your classes, I really enjoy reading this site but pictures make everything better! :3

    ResponderEliminar