miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Again

Yesterday I told you how my days are. I told you I was tired, and today, surprisingly, I am too. Today, as I also told you yesterday, we made Pizzas and Risotos. It was absolutely delicious, my favourite was RISOTTO ALLO CHAMPAGNE, I love Champagne, it is my favorite kind of drink. But enough about that. Let me tell you about my day excepting collegue.

I woke up at 6 am as usual, and there was a lot of fog outside (I really like fog in the morning) and I left my house kinda happy :) I had to use Transmilenio because of the weather. After collegue I had the appointment I told you about. I walked there. The doc was nice but told me some bad news. The ideal medicine or wathever for acne costs like 240.000 pesos (more or less like 120 dollars) and I don't really have a lot of money right now... So she told me to use a special sope and a lotion and some other pills. I am really hoping that works, I'm really getting tired of how I look......

After that, I came home. I am really tired and I have a big headache, I was hoping to write something better, but I'll have to stop here, maybe I'll write something later today. If anyone is reading me, hello.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario