lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

Monday

Monday

I don't like mondays anymore. Not entirely. Not today.
I have a practical class and then a theoretical class, the practical classes are so energy draining it's almost impossible to stay awake on the theoretical class.

I'm not saying that I don't like those classes, I do. But I don't know, cooking tough incredibly soul filling, it's tiresome.

Also, I did something wrong today, as usual. Again, I made my fiancé sad. But I'm gonna put all my heart and soul to make for that mistake. We celebrate our first anniversary on Friday, I'm going to make it unforgettable <3

Ok, so I've realized I haven't told you guys stories about me, stuff about my life, I've just told you what I'm studying, who do I love, and what I'm planning to do with my life. I haven't told you about my past.

I'm just going to remember random stories and put them here.

Got it! I'm going to tell you about my trip to Panama :) It was 2 years ago. I was still at school, it was our school trip for 11th grade. We were all so excited, we were expecting that trip for like 1 or 2 years.
So when the day finally arrived we could hardly hold ourselves down to the floor. Just in the airport I took like 50 photos hahaha xD. We got on the plain, we were very loud (I'm not proud of that) and after an hour and a half on that plane, we arrived!!

We stayed at the Decameron, the one on the beach. It actually has a private beach, beautiful I must say. We got there, they showed us to our cabanas, they are absolutely brilliant. Ours was the only one with a private pool. We were initially 4 or 5 people on that cabana, at the end of the trip we were like 7 or 10.
Our first day we went to the dining room (food always first) a delicious buffet, and all of my friends served more than they would eat, I knew that was going to happen.
After that, we went to the beach and played some volleyball, got into the ocean, and drank a lot! I must admit playing volleyball drunk is fun :3 The problem was that we each got a bracelet, and at the time, there were only 3 people over 18 on my class, so they had to get us all 19 or 20 our drink.

At night, they all went to a pub inside the hotel, I dindn't go, I don't like people and noise.
The second day was perfect, just like all of them, breakfast was delicious, we could chose between 7 restaurants, all of then serving buffets.

I played some more volleyball, drinking on the beach, some ping pong, aerobics xD, swimming in the ocean and in one of the swimming pools, and most of all, enjoying myself. I would absolutely LOVE to go back there some day with my fiancé, it's a beautiful place. The week went by pretty far. On the second day I did went to the bar, I was very badly burnt, but still I gathered all my courage and starting dancing xD (I think I'm not a good dancer, I'm also kind of shy sometimes) There was a lady that had been looking at me and I wanted to ask her out for a dance but I was to drunk to talk to her. Also I was not confident with myself at all. So I just danced with myself.

On that night I ended up pretty wasted, my friends took me to our room but not before I threw up in front of a policeman, made a fool out of myself on the van (they were vans that took us to our cabanas) and finally fell on my bed pretty hard, face first.

On the last day, they took us to the biggest mall on Panama, it is indeed humongous . I bought my parents some stuff, a LOT of candy, something for my bros, and that was it. It was time to go home again u_u I was VERY burnt, I was a red dot.

We arrived at night, the cold night felt horrible on my skin u_u But I got over it. It was a beautiful trip, I will never forget it, and if any of you have the resources and the time to do it, I absolutely recomend it. Go to Panama, Go to that Decameron.

That's it for tonight folks, tomorrow will be another day, another story :) hope you liked it

NIGHT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario