viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Oh shit

Ok, so today I had theoretical class. You tough I only cooked? nope, I am also being thought how to manage my own business (Administration), how to make that business grow (Merchandising), how to create a good menu (Nutrition) and Hygiene.

Soooo, today was Administration and Merchandising day. I kinda like Merchandising cause is how you going to show your business, but Administration is a fucking pain in the ass. There are soooo many numbers I'm going mad. You have to put every single ingredient you're gonna use in your plates, including salt, pepper, etc.

But I understand is necessary for me to know that kind of stuff if I want my Bakery to succeed. :)

I didn't make any entry Yesterday, so let me tell you something about it. Yesterday we had a visit to the natural museum. They showed us some stuff about how was Colombia before The Spanish arrived, how the indigenous people make their plates, etc. And after that we made some food mirrorring some indigenous plates :) It was delicious.

Now, I'm late for my driving class xD So later guys, I'll make some new entries later. Hugs :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario