miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Hospital

I've just returned from the Hospital. The pain wasn't ceasing. They took some blood to run some tests, and they gave me some intramuscular medicine for the headache.

The results showed that everything was normal, it was migraine. They told me to avoid TV, PC, and reading.
I'm here just to update the blog, cause writing this blog distracts me from the pain. I didn't go to colleague today because of the intense pain, but I hope I'll go tomorrow. I miss my fiancé terribly :( yesterday we didn't saw each other because I was sleeping, trying to control the pain, and today, the doctor told me to rest, not to leave the house.

I hope I get better soon so I can go hug her, kiss her, and just be with her <3 I love being with her <3

I'll get some sleep now, while hearing Dragon Ball Z, hugs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario