domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Late

I'm staying too fucking late doing homeworks u_u I know it's only 11 pm but I want to be in my bed!! And the worst part is that I brought this on myself.
At collegue I need to do a life project, tell some teachers what I'm gonna do with my life (regarding my career, they don't want to know if I'll get married, have 3 kids, and buy a car), so I have to decide if I will make a restaurant, a pub, a bar, a Bakery shop or if I'm gonna be the janitor at some school.

My life project as you may know by now, is a Bakery. I haven't name it yet, if you have ideas, please do give them to me :D But it is not as easy as that. You cannot go there and be like "So, yeaaah, I'm going to have a Bakery shop with my fiancé and it's going to be so beautiful and stuff... and yeah, thanks :) " I gotta show them all my budget, all the ingredients I'll need for every plate, all the actives I'll need (tables, plates, spoons, forks, knives, napkins, etc) To do this I need to contact a lot of people, investigate different prices, look if I can get enough money to get a local, aaaall that stuff. That doesn't mean that as soon as I'm graduated I need to have a multimillion dollar company. That is why it is called a "Life Project" I have to tell them "I'll do this in 2,3,4,5 years"

Despite all this work, and despite a previous entry I did, I'm kind of liking Administration class. I'm getting it now, and I know I'll save a lot of money if I am capable of doing this kinds of things by myself.

But enough about boring stuff, let me tell you some other stuff about my day. I told you guys that my fiancé fell and got injured, right? I'm being his "doctor" n_n  I love taking care of her, sleeping with her, watching movies with her, living with her <3

Note: My uncle though that this "<3" were boobies. One time he asked me "Why are you always posting boobies on your Girlfriends wall?" xD

Addressing a completely different subject, my Grandma's dog is staying here because of some kind of blatter problem he is having. My Grandma lives in a flat, and the neighbors were complaining about how the dog left "stuff" on the stairs, of course my Grandma cleaned it up, but still they complained. So here he is, his name is Bruno, you can see a pic of him here: Bruno :) (Blogger is not letting me upload the photo)

He is a cute dog, I know he is not doing that on purpose :( I hope he gets better in no time.

My cats see him as a stupid dog (I know, I speak cat) but he is only curious, he is curiouser than all 3 cats together. One of my cats, Zeus, does like Bruno a bit, he cuddles with him sometimes, But the two other cats, Pelusa and Bastet don't like him. They have scratching quite a bit, but he doesn't give up, he just wants to be friends with them :3

Anyway, I just wanted to share some stuff with you guys, I'll go to bed now, I'm reaaally tired, but tomorrow we'll cook, I'm happy, I'm in love, I'm happy with life roght now I must say :)

P.S. I love you my little dragonite :3 <3







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario