miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Plans

But hey! This is supposed to be a happpy blog (or cherrie or whatever) so let me tell you something I'm excited about this year: My plans.

This year, if everything goes well, I'll be at my grade on October or November, so that's the first plan, "Graduate", let's name it  "(1)"

(2) IF I graduate, I'm planning to start a Bakery with my fiance, maybe not this year, but I definitely have that in mind

(3) I need to some some "ground job" in order to get my diplomma, so another plan is to work at a restaurant, practice, and get better at what I love doing: eating.... I mean, cooking :D

(4) After I have done all my work hours, I'm planning to paint my hair either purple or red (I've already had it blue and green)

(5) I want to get a piercing in my right nostril

(6) I want to move out with le fiancé, I love my family but I'm growing tired of them. I don't want to end up not liking them...

(7) I want to get a tattoo. A really meaningful one... dear aoi I love you

(8) Not my priority, but I would like to get a car, it could be very useful

(9) Buy God of War 3 and play it on my Fiancé's PS3 :D

(hsjkdfhlksdf) Last but absolutely not least, I want to travel with my fiancé, somewhere, anywhere <3

Ok, so there you have, my plans for this 2012, I hope I can make at least 5 of them come true. Thanks for reading, whoever you are. Hug.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario